1989 Austin Rover Mini - $14,500
100% STREET LEGAL WITH CLEAN TITLE IN HAND!!!
Comes with CLEAN TITLE + Copy of all Import Documents
DETAILS ABOUT THIS VEHICLE
4-Speed Manual Transmission
60,387 Kilometers = 37,522 Miles
998 cc, 1.3 Liter, Inline 4
FEATURES ON THIS VEHICLE
- RARE Left Hand Drive model
- Air Conditioning which is Rare to find in these classics!
- RARE to find one of these with ZERO RUST
- Vehicle also has no scratches or dents!
MODIFICAITONS ON THIS VEHICLE
- There is a Nardi Steering Wheel added which is both valuable and tasteful
- Vehicle appears to have an aftermarket exhaust, possibly oem but it looks new
- Aftermarket CD player installed
IMPERFECTIONS ON THIS VEHICLE
- Hood and wheel emblems are old and worn. Currently looking for new emblems.
INFORMATION ABOUT MARK V AUSTIN ROVER MINI'S
- Mark V (from 1984 to 1989): all cars had 8.4-inch (210 mm) brake discs and plastic wheel arches (Mini Special arches) but retained the same Mark IV body shell shape. The Mini Cooper was relaunched in 1989, 20 years after the demise of the original model. Once again, it featured the long-running 998cc engine which had featured on the original Mini Cooper, as well as on numerous other BMC/BL/ARG models